Add a new layer of sophistication to your traditional clean scents with this intricate fusion of woody and floral aromas. By adding vivid notes of eucalyptus and ozone to the unique, aromatic crispness of sage and tonka bean, this scent is a year-round luxury fragrance. This candle is infused with natural essential oils, including fir needle, eucalyptus, and cedarwood.
Top: Eucalyptus, Ozone
Middle: Linen, Sage, Cypress
Base: Moss, Tonka Bean
Our signature collection features a 100% recycled glass jar in the Spanish style with no visible branding labels. These features makes this vessel a perfect addition to any room as an attractive glass feature or blend in to its surroundings on your mantle, nightstand, or coffee table.
Diameter: 3.25 in Height: 3.25 in Net Wt: 9 oz Burn time: 50 hours
Soap and scrub orders will be processed between 2-3 days once the order is received.
Candle orders will be processed between 5-7 days once the order is received as they are currently poured to order and require a curing time.
Most orders will be delivered within 1 week of placing an order. Please note that USPS and UPS are also experiencing delays with delivery. We are unable to offer any expedited shipping options at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience!
Refunds + Exchanges:
At Abram + Mae, all of our products are carefully inspected before they are shipped. Due to the nature of our products, used products cannot be returned or refunded. However, we will replace or refund products damaged during shipment if photographic proof of damage is submitted to email@example.com within 7 days of delivery.
You may also exchange your product for another one of the same size and price within 14 days of purchase. The buyer is responsible for shipping cost on all return items.
In the event the package is damaged during shipping you may return your unused item(s) for a full refund of your purchase price within 14 days of delivery. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
1. Follow the 2 foot rule - don't place a burning candle near clothing, books, curtains or anything flammable.
2. Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
3. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep or if the flame gets too close to the candle holder or container.
4. A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
5. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/4 inch of wax remains in the container.
1. Always trim wicks to 1/4 inch before lighting (we suggest using a wick trimmer).
2. The first time you light your candle, let it burn for 3-4 hours to allow the melted wax to reach the edge of the container to prevent your candle from tunneling.
Sign up for 15%
Sign up to be the first to know about exclusive sales, products, events, and more! Bonus: Get a discount code for 15% off your first order.