Candle Safety + Care
1. Follow the 2 foot rule - don't place a burning candle near clothing, books, curtains or anything flammable.
2. Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
3. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep or if the flame gets too close to the candle holder or container.
4. A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
5. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/4 inch of wax remains in the container.
1. Always trim wicks to 1/4 inch before lighting (we suggest using a wick trimmer).
2. The first time you light your candle, let it burn for 3-4 hours to allow the melted wax to reach the edge of the container to prevent your candle from tunneling.